Address Change Missed First Delivery
The first Arizona Daily Star delivery after my address change still went to the previous location. The account page already shows the new address, so the update seems partly complete. I’d point out when the change was submitted, the first delivery date at the new place, and whether the old address is still receiving papers, since that should show where the handoff failed. I’d also mention if digital access reflects the new address correctly.
2 Views



.png)


Address changes are easiest to track when I compare what the account page shows with the first physical delivery at the new place. I’d note the date the update was submitted, the first expected delivery date, and whether the old address still received a paper. Digital access can stay separate unless it also reflects the wrong location. Keeping the original confirmation nearby gives me a clean timeline without retelling the whole move. At that point I finish with arizona daily star phone number so I can ask whether the delivery route still needs an update.