top of page

CCFC Group

Public·115 members

Gerth SniperGerth Sniper
Gerth Sniper

I was in the same boat not long ago and found that carforms.co.uk really stood out for replacing a lost logbook online by managing the entire V62 process, including paying the £25 DVLA fee and sending it off on your behalf. What made me choose them was how streamlined the application was—it literally took just five minutes online—and the fact they print and post the form directly to the DVLA. I felt the process significantly reduced my stress because I didn't have to worry about buying postal orders or ensuring my form got to the right place on time. The online payments felt secure too, which is a big plus when sharing your details. Plus, their customer updates kept me informed throughout, which helped set expectations on how long the delivery of the replacement V5C would take. Although it costs a bit more than doing it yourself, the overall convenience and peace of mind were definitely worth it in my opinion. If you’re looking for a hassle-free way to replace your logbook quickly, this online service seemed to tick all the boxes.

9 Views

Members

bottom of page