top of page

CCFC Group

Public·115 members

BOBA BYLO
BOBA BYLO

Do you follow French football?

I’ve always enjoyed watching football from different countries, but French football is one I’ve started following more closely recently. I like how there can be a big difference in playing styles between clubs, and even matches that don’t look especially interesting beforehand can turn into good games. While looking through different football options, I found browse around this site and started checking the French football section. It’s useful for me to have the matches grouped together because I don’t always remember which games are being played on a particular day. I’m still not someone who follows every team closely, but I’ve become more interested in keeping an eye on French fixtures when I have time to watch.


10 Views

I mostly watch football when there’s a good match on, so I’m not tied to one particular league. French games can be fun because the pace can change quite a lot during a match. If the score stays close into the second half, I usually end up watching until the final whistle even if I only planned to have it on in the background.

Members

bottom of page